Skip to main content

Friends I've had, lost and gained!!!

I've had alot of wonderful friends though out my life, remembering far back as elem school. Some has come and gone, but leaving a great mark on my heart.
Friends are a very important part in life, helping you get through your problems, being there when you call, coming to your rescue and also being there for them when they need YOU!!!
I haven't always been the greatest friend in the world, I've made many mistakes and feel I've lost some of my best-friends that still hold a special place in my life because me having to much to do or not making enough time for them...And from the bottom of my heart I am truly sorry!!! Hope we can mend what we lost and still be great friends that we used to be!:)
I've always been the type of person who likes to keep to herself, staying out of the way of things. And yes it's sometimes a problem but I've been trying to breakout of my little world and not be shy to meeting new people.
I met this girl at church over a yr ago and ever since then we've been best-friends, this girl who I love, confide in, trust with everything and would do anything for!! We go to dinner just to get away and talk, we go shopping together and just love each others company.
 She found out a couple of months ago that her and her fiance, which is my good friend from high school is having their first baby. It's been a joy to me to watch her grow and her learning things that are to come of mother-hood. Me telling her about when I found out I was going to be a mommy and the things I went through during the 8 months I was pregnant(which was a hard and stressful time). I know I scared her telling her these things but things she needed to know.
I am very proud of her and how she's taking all of the things that come along with being pregnant! I can't wait to see what a wonderful parent she will be :)
She is a special person to me and I hope that I can continue to be the very best friend that I can be to her like she's been to me!!!
I love you Rach.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A love so deep...!!!!

Not to exclude any of my nieces or nephews, and I love them all so much but something was different when Jenna Grace came into this world....I have had a love for her from the start that I have never been able to explain, A love that runs deep in my heart as if she was my own child. I've watched her grow from the moment I found out that my sister was pregnant. I would talk to her and tell her how much aunt Bec-Bec loves her and couldn't wait to hold her in my arms!  When it was time for Jenna Grace to be born, I was so excited. I stood by my sisters side the whole way through, encouraging her and talking her through it.  My niece Jenna Grace finally arrived and I cried my eyes out, she was the most beautiful, perfect baby I'd ever seen other than when my son was born! I held her for the first time and I was in love all over again, feeling a connection with her that made my heart happy. When Jenna came home she had to be on a UV light for a week, she was so tiny I felt scar

Life, Family, Religion, and Growing up

                'LIFE' I've been thinking alot lately about my life and my family, wondering about things I could have changed. Alot has went on over the past year...Micah getting a great job, my family moving to Mississippi, my relationship with God and our son turning 10 going into the 5th grade....All these things have had a big impact on my life, having to adjust to changing!!!  (Romans 8:28...We know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose) Me and Micah has come a long way over the yrs, can't believe we've been together 10 yrs come Sept 12. Our love grows more with each passing day! He is my soul mate in every way, the love we share is something that seems only in fairy-tales, But this fairy-tale has its ups and downs more than one should ;)  Aside of our love for each other, we have a precious love for our son Caleb. He's been a blessing not only to us but to mine an